We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Collecting Personal Information
– From the Website
We may collect, store and use information that you provide to us when you complete any of the contact forms and brochure requests on our website.
We may collect, store and use information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website, telephone or in person (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details);
Website usage information is also collected using cookies.
– In General
If you purchase services from us, communicate with us, or do business with us, this will result in us collecting personal data about you. We will collect, store, and use the following types of personal information about you:
- Contact details such as the name, address, email, fax and telephone number of business contacts.
- Bank and transaction details such as details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Information about our service to you.
- Purchases or orders made by you, your preferences and any feedback you give us.
- Information about how you use our website, products and services.
We do not normally collect “special categories” of sensitive personal data from our customers, suppliers or users of our website. In the event you provide us with any special category data, we will take extra care to ensure your rights are protected.
How we process your information
We use the information you provide to contact you about your specific request. We may then in future use this information to contact you about our products and services.
We do not use any automated decision making or profiling of your data. We may store your information in a marketing automation platform.
For example, we will use the personal information we collect about you to:
- To register you as a customer.
- To perform our contract or service to you.
- To manage our relationship with you, including notifying your about changes to our contract or services or asking you to provide us with feedback.
- To administer and protect the business and this website.
- To make suggestions or recommendations to you about similar goods or services that may be of interest to you.
Why do we need this information?
- We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- a) Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you.
- b) Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- c) Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal information other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to such marketing at any time.
If you fail to provide personal information:
- If you fail to provide certain information when requested either by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where reasonably necessary.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) where reasonable.
For example, Where it is legally required or necessary in accordance with data protection law, we may share information with:
- Our regulator;
- Financial organisations;
- Our auditors;
- Survey and research organisations;
- Professional advisers and consultants;
- Police forces, courts, tribunals;
- Professional bodies;
- Shipping agents.
Retaining personal information
Personal information that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. We cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
8.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
Correcting your information and withdrawing consent
If you wish to correct your information or withdraw your consent of its use, then you have the right to do this at any time by contacting us by phone, email or mail.
We will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
The data controller
The data controller for this website is Illingworth Ingham (M/cr) Ltd, we are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for the processing of personal information and you can contact us by phone, email or mail.
We use Google Analytics on our website to track user visits, website navigation and improve the website’s usability.
Newsletter / Newsletter Unsubscribe
We email out regular newsletters to clients if you wish to unsubscribe click the link bellow
How to contact us
T: 01663 735089
F: 01663 735090
Hall House Ind Est
T: 01539 734005
F: 01539 734006