Enerpac’s RC-Series DUO Cylinders benefit from features designed to extend reliability and working life.
The technology of the unique GR2 bearing system protects the longer stroke RC-Series DUO models by surrounding the seal, increasing cylinder life. GR2 bearing technology easily withstands lateral forces and dynamic loads preventing galling and premature bearing failure.
The heavy-duty pre-tensioned spring of the RC-Series DUO, improves retraction rate to get the job done faster. Easy access design for maintenance — requiring only standard workshop tools — reduces downtime.
Features and benefits of Enerpac’s RC-Series DUO Cylinders
- The exclusive Golden Ring design absorbs eccentric loading without galling cylinder parts
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes enable easy fixturing (on most models)
- Cylinder design for use in all positions
- High strength alloy steel for durability and heavy duty return springs
- Nickel plating available on most hydraulic cylinder models (contact Enerpac for details)
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- CR-400 coupler and dust cap included on all models
- Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life.
Enerpac’s RC-Series DUO Cylinders are available from Hi-Press Hydraulics as cylinder-pump sets.
** RC-50 cylinder has a non removable grooved saddle and no collar thread.
For more information email: email@example.com