NEWSLETTER SIGNUP :
- Enerpac hydraulic nut splitters are specially designed to suit standard ANSI B16.5 / BS1560 flanges
- Single-acting, spring return cylinder
- Tri-blade technology provides three cutting surfaces on a single blade
- Interchangeable heads provide maximum nut range flexibility
- Preset scale allows controlled blade extension, which avoids damage to bolt threads
- Grip tape and handle included for more secure manoeuvrability
- Nickel-plated cylinder body for excellent corrosion protection and improved durability in harsh environments
- Internal Pressure Relief Valve for overload protection
- CR-400 coupler and dustcap included on all models.
|70 – 80||M45 – M52||103 (917)||377||NS-7080||37,0|
|70 – 85||M45 – M56||103 (917)||377||NS-7085||37,0|
|70 – 95||M45 – M64||103 (917)||377||NS-7095||38,5|
|70 – 105||M45 – M72||103 (917)||377||NS-70105||39,5|
|110 – 115||M76 – M80||193 (1711)||819||NS-110115||69,0|
|110 – 130||M76 – M90||193 (1711)||819||NS-110130||71,5|
*NS-Series Nut Splitters ship in two cases: One containing the NSC Cylinder and one containing the NSH Cutting Head. Assembly required.
**Maximum allowable hardness to split is HRc-44.