The Enerpac Self-Propelled Modular Transporter (SPMT) features a minimized height and slim design, which makes it very easy to operate in confined spaces. Each wheel unit has a steering function as well as a lifting cylinder at its disposal. Wheel propulsion is established by wheel drives.
The SPMT is operated by the Intelli-Drive Remote Controller. This remote controller can be used both hard wired and wireless (based on radio frequency).
The SPMT is a modular system and can be built up to a maximum configuration of six transporters in a row and two in the width. This is the maximum setup of units that can work together on just one Intelli-Drive Remote Controller.
The SPMT is a modular system comprised of trailers with 3 axle lines each and diesel hydraulic power units (HPU). Depending on the model number, the trailers and HPUs can be configured to a maximum of 4 trailers in 2 rows (4×2) or 6 trailers in 2 rows (6×2).
- Modular design for multiple configurations.
- Minimized height and slim design are ideal for in-plant operation
- Intelli-Drive wireless control system is intuitive and easy to use
- One power pack can operate 2-3 trailers maximum depending on model
- Two trailers and power pack can be shipped inside a 20 ft. container
- Hydraulic power unit is tier-4 diesel engine for reduced emissions.
Download Catalog page (pdf)