Enerpac’s XC-Series, from Hi-Press Hydraulics, is a cordless hydraulic pump offering the performance of a powered pump with the portability of a hand pump.
Its many features include a bladder reservoir – to prevent contamination and to let the pump be used in any position. A powerful 0.37 kW motor and 28 Volt rechargeable Li-Ion battery offer excellent speed and run-time.
Enerpac’s XC-Series pumps have a lightweight design, with a high-strength fibreglass reinforced composite shroud incorporating an integrated handle, and a carrying strap, for durability and portability on site. Being cordless, tripping hazards from trailing cords is no longer a problem.
The XC-Series cordless hydraulic pump is ideal for use with small to medium-size cylinders and hydraulic tools. It’s compatible with more than 140 Enerpac tools and cylinders.
Durability and portability make these Enerpac cordless pumps perfect for remote applications with limited or no access to a power supply.
Example performance (depending upon battery, tool and ambient conditions) from the Li-Ion battery includes:
- 250 cuts of 10 mm reinforcing bar using Enerpac’s WHC-750 cutter.
- More than 100 lifts with an Enerpac WR-5 spreader up to maximum load.
- 45 splits on M27 – 8.8 nuts using an Enerpac NC-3241 nut cutter.
- 30 lifts with an Enerpac RC-104 cylinder (10 ton, 100mm stroke).
Enerpac XC-Series Features include:
- 28 Volt rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Reservoir capacity: 1.0-2.0 litres
- Flow at rated pressure: 0.25 l/min
- Maximum operating pressure: 700 bar
- High-strength fibreglass reinforced composite shroud
- Integrated carrying handle
Enerpac’s XC-Series is available in various configurations, including 1 or 2-litres useable oil capacity, and with 115 V or 230 V chargers. They can also be bought with the battery and charger not included.