Available from Hi-Press Hydraulics is Enerpac’s W22000 Steel Hydraulic Torque Wrench.
Suitable for nut sizes ranging from 75-135mm (2-15/16″ to 5-3/8″), this new torque wrench offers many advantages including that no tools are needed to change the hexagon cassette. An assortment of hexagon reducers is available to economically extend the range of a cassette.
The W22000 offers up to 22,000 Ft-lbs (30.510 Nm) of torque — at 10,000 psi (700 bar). The low number of parts in its robust design results in a more rigid torque wrench, with an accurate application of torque and a long tool life. Constant torque output provides high accuracy across the full stroke.
A lifting eye and handle are included to aid safer operation when moving and placing the tool. This steel hydraulic torque wrench benefits from a nickel-plated drive unit and cassettes, giving exceptional corrosion protection and improved durability in harsh environments.
A single 360° hydraulic swivel is included, with the option of an upgrade to a TSP – Pro Series swivel for additional hose manoeuvrability.
Benefits of the Enerpac W22000 Steel Hydraulic Torque Wrench include:
- 22,000 Ft-lbs (30.510 Nm) of torque available at 10,000 psi (700 bar)
- No tools needed for changing the hexagon cassettes
- Hexagon sizes range from 75-135mm (2-15/16″ to 5-3/8″),
- Lifting eye and handle included for assistance in tool movement and placement for safer tool operation
- Nickel-plated drive unit and cassettes for exceptional corrosion protection and improved durability in harsh environments
- Robust design with fewer parts resulting in a more rigid tool, a more accurate application of torque and a longer tool life
- Single 360° hydraulic swivel included or upgrade to a TSP – Pro Series swivel for additional hose maneuverability
- Constant torque output provides high accuracy across the full stroke
- Assortment of Hexagon Reducers are available to economically extend the range of a cassette
Please click here to request more information