TAKE YOUR SAFETY TO THE MAX
Safer Bolting at Height with Aluminum Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
The Enerpac DSX aluminum square drive hydraulic torque wrenches include industry-first and patented* design features, which enable safer and easier operation while working at height. The five models in the series feature a working-at-height tether point and a retained reaction arm to prevent injury and near misses from dropped objects. Operator safety is enhanced, thanks to a fully enclosed drive and an ergonomic safety handle. ATEX approval of all models in the DSX range provides reassurance for the operator when working in explosive atmospheres.
The risks when bolting at height
Dropped items, tools locking on, sparks, and twisted hydraulic hoses. In many countries, being struck by a dropped object still remains among the top causes of workplace injuries and fatalities.
For bolting projects in dangerous locations, choosing the right tool makes all the difference towards the prevention of injuries, near misses and disruption to projects.
Safer bolting tools
Just added to our extensive bolting portfolio, the innovative Enerpac DSX-series of square drive hydraulic torque wrenches include industry-first and patented features to enable safer and easier operation when working at height.
Find out about their safety features and why you should add them to your inventory now.
- Models from 3/4” to 2 1/2” Square Drive
- Torque output ranging from 141 to 24,057 Ft.lbs (191-32.677 Nm)
- Built-in working at height connection point
- Patented, easy to use, quick release, retained reaction arm
- Retained push button quick release
- Supplied with an ergonomic safety handle as standard
- Multi direction 360 x 180° high flow aluminum hose swivel
- Fine tooth ratchet prevents the tool ‘locking on’
- Compact nose radius – for tight locations
- Long stroke piston ensures a high degree of nut rotation; 35 degrees
- High cycle design with fewer moving parts – more efficient to operate and maintain
- Lightweight Aluminum high-strength body
- CE Approved
- ATEX Approved
- Tool accuracy +/- 3%
- 12-month warranty
- Supplied with calibration certificate
THE RIGHT TOOL MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE